Saturday, December 24, 2016

About my new "Christmas Stuff" blog

     Almost a week ago, I started a new "Christmas Stuff" blog. "Christmas Stuff" was the name of a section of the website I used to have, and that new blog will take its place.
     Next Christmastime will be the 10th anniversary of my first "Christmas Stuff" page, which was part of my website. I discontinued the website earlier this year, and I'm now going through the motions of putting in those parts of my website as separate blogs.
     My latest "Christmas Stuff" post is called "A Song-Poem Christmas", with the complete MSR "1975 Christmas Album", and a few other song-poems.
     See the "Christmas Stuff" blog at sr-christmas.blogspot.com.

     I'll see you sometime after Christmas, so until then...

 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment